AMY release v1.0.0¶
That was a looong ride, but we're finally here! AMY is mature enough to be given the v1.0.0 tag.
- We have a new database for development use.
- Piotr changed the way AMY handles event URLs:
- admins cannot use GitHub repository URL for event's URL
- migration was used to change all URLs to website-URL format (if possible)
- Piotr also fixed import/update from URL feature to auto-select country if possible
- …and to auto-use correct website URL instead of repository URL.
- AMY auto-counts event attendees if provided with a list of attendees (for example via bulk-upload).
- External links now open in new tabs.
- Now there are more options to
Event.invoice(for example with reason for lack of invoice).
- New remove awards functionality.
- Bulk-uploaded CSVs with entries that contained empty rows (for
,,,,,,) were treated as correct, but not anymore.
- "Artificial" country European Union had been removed and was brought back since some hosts were using it.
- API now returns website URLs to events instead of original URLs.