AMY release v1.10.0 - 2017-04-04
Major AMY v1.10.0 was released on 2017-04-04.
New features and enhancements
- Chris made database filename customizable.
- Piotr backported release notes from his blog to the repo.
- Piotr added a new REST endpoint for exporting badges grouped by person.
- Piotr enhanced bulk person upload functionality - added "use that person" button and interpreted "role" column.
- Aditya reordered fields on workshop request form.
- Piotr cleaned up our Makefile.
- Piotr enlarged tags filter, so you can see all tags without scrolling now. See #1125 and #1131.
- Piotr added a button to mail selected workshops staff
- Piotr sped up person detailed and edit views as well as admin dashboard
- Chris installed
django_extensionswhich made development easier.
- Chris removed unused timeline from admin dashboard.
- Chris added
notesfield to training requests.
- Chris sped up training list view.
- Chris implemented prepopulation of group name in training request form.
- Chris corrected title on badge detail page.
- Aditya refactored a lot and fixed bugs related to authorization.
- Aditya fixed where you're redirected after deleting a record.
- Chris made airport code insensitive in profile update requests.
- Piotr simplified search form by using GET instead of POST method.
- Jonah fixed wording in membership and organization detailed view.
- Piotr fixed a bug preventing you from merging two trainees if they had any training progress.
- Aditya fixed not working delete button on training progress edit view.
- Piotr fixed a bunch of bugs related to where cancelled events are displayed and how they're counted.
- Chris removed cancelled workshops from uninvoiced events list in admin dashboard.
- Chris fixed a bug resulting in 500 Internal Server Error when viewing a person.
- Chris introduced warnings (in addition to errors) in event validation.
- Chris ensured that admins can see navigation bar on external forms.
- Chris added missing field (user notes) when editing a person.