AMY release v1.11.0 -¶
Major AMY v1.11.0 was released on 2017-07-10. This is mainly a bug-fix release.
Thanks to Aditya for a lot of code reviews.
- Chris made sure AMY sends emails to senders of training request form
- Chris updated the command line tool to generate fake database
- Chris and Piotr documented deployment procedure
- Greg and Piotr included info about awarders in certificates
- Chris raised REST API throttle rate for logged in users.
- James sorted airports
- Chris fixed messed up revision pages
- Chris fixed misleading help text in "import from URL" modal
- Chris made family name optional
- Chris made sure invalid values in autocomplete fields are not ignored
- Chris fixed a bug preventing you from editing people
- Chris prevented navbar from wrapping and covering content on smaller screens
- Chris fixed a bug that would appear if we switched to PostgreSQL
- Chris fixed not working search page