AMY release v1.12.0 - 2018-07-05
Major AMY version v1.12.0 was released on 2018-07-05.
- Piotr enhanced workshop activity for trainees in their dashboard.
- Piotr implemented API endpoint for users to download their data from AMY.
- Piotr added a top navigation bar for trainees dashboard; the dashboard is now split into multiple views, which allowed to simplify the UI.
- Piotr added notes to task pane on event edit view.
- Piotr added a new filter for API
- Piotr added a Mailgun interface to AMY.
- Piotr fixed trainee search (missing events with both
- Piotr incorporated Chris's fix for truncated language names in database.
- Piotr fixed inconsistencies present in import/update events from URL window.
- Piotr fixed & restyled sidebar on numerous pages including "Find Workshop Staff"; form size in the sidebar was improved, and so was autocomplete widget's width.
- Piotr fixed CSV output from training requests by moving it to API.
- Piotr fixed a number of issues related to GitHub Auth; the PR includes GitHub username validation, checking of user existence via GitHub API, and a fix for "Logging in with GitHub allowed" displayed for users who actually weren't able to login in with GH. Idea of looking up users from GitHub via its API was dropped.
- Piotr fixed links redirecting to Code of Conduct pages; other links going to SWC pages or old emails were also updated.