AMY release v1.2.0
Below you can find release notes for v1.2.0.
- (big one) fix finding, parsing and validating of event tags: it will
now work with
<meta>tags on workshop websites
- after approving person's profile update request, the updated profile is displayed instead of the list of other update requests.
- password reset form was added,
- issues related to, for example, missing location data are now highlighted on event details page,
- (big one) admins can now be assigned to specific events or event requests,
- Greg changed descriptions section names on "instructor issues" page,
- the same page was updated by me so that we can have pending and "gave-up-on" trainees listed,
- the previous feature was introduced thanks to new 'stalled' tag,
- our API gained some filtering (go to https://amy.software-carpentry.org/api/v1/events/published/, click "OPTIONS" and look at "query_params"; these can be added to the API calls, for example: https://amy.software-carpentry.org/api/v1/events/published/?host=123456789&administrator=987654321)
- the same API gained a new endpoint used for generating list of current members of Software-Carpentry Foundation; this is in no way official list of members, but it can be used to help determine who's eligible (credits for this one go to both Greg and me since I finished his pull request),
- it's now possible to search in events' URL, contact, venue and address fields,
- 2 new options for invoice status were added (not invoiced for historical reasons and not invoiced because of membership),
- more places (workshop issues, and on each workshop without attendance data) to send "Give us attendance figures" emails, more people to send to,
- profile update requests can now be edited by admins.
- wrong object type passed to
- wrong characters permitted in event slugs
- (big one) inconsistant logic in