AMY release v1.6.1
We're taking momentum! Two days after v1.6.0 release, we're releasing a minor
bug-fix version v1.6.1 which is not as small as you might think.
- Aditya changed the default value for
invoice status field for
events to "Not invoiced" (it was: "unknown").
- Piotr added a link to the login form on the logout page. In future, we're going
to redirect to the login page with a message,
but we're waiting for Django to release a feature that will allow us to do
- Piotr restyled login page so that it's clearer that people can use user+password
OR GitHub account to log into AMY.
- Chris provided tests that make sure we don't have bugs associated
with saving M2M-related objects in an
- Piotr added a link to the profile view page in the top navigation bar. This
links to a
trainee-dashboard page if current user is not an admin, and to
person-details page otherwise.
- Chris fixed indentation of lists when they're placed inside of
- Chris added clickable links in some help texts in the
training request form.
- Chris fixed wording in one field of the aforementioned form.
- Piotr added a missing migration (we commonly forget to add migrations when
there are small changes introduced).
- Aditya changed some text fields in AMY's models so that they
cannot be equal to a
None) value. Instead an empty string is
used for these fields' default values. Some fields, especially ones with
a uniqueness constraint, had to be left as nullable. In particular, this
Event.slug a required field.