AMY release v1.9.0
Many thanks to Piotr who focused on code reviews.
- Chris added possibility to query historical data (reports) with parameters.
- Greg and Piotr made membership concept first-class objects.
- Piotr disabled invoicing.
- Webpage with list of organizations displays current partnership level now, thanks to Chris. What's more, it's possible to filter organizations by their current or past partnership level now.
- Piotr moved publicly accessible forms (like workshop submission or profile update request) to separate URL endpoint (
- Current events list in admin dashboard displays SWC/DC/LC labels now, thanks to Chris.
- Chris introduced Django Debug Toolbar which makes development easier.
- Piotr extended current search capabilities to training applications.
- Chris improved training request workflow (see #1004, #1007, #1050) and instructor training workflow (see #976, #980, #981).
- Chris added instructions and clarified how to use bulk add person form.
- Greg added title to organization webpage.
- Piotr disabled workshops submission.
- Aditya altered choices in partner form.
- Piotr added privacy consent fields to multiple forms.
- Chris added hyperlinks in report on all activity.
- Chris fixed a bug resulting in overestimation of number of trainees who became certified instructors.
- Aditya fixed a bug in organization bulk import.
- Chris enforced that contribution type (of membership) is required.
- Chris added a field for middle name to training request and instructor profile update forms.
- Chris added a field for notes in instructor profile update.
- Chris fixed a bug resulting in double counting of instructors counts.
- Chris fixed labels of invoice statuses.
- Aditya made it possible to import an event using GitHub repository URL in addition to GitHub Pages URL.
- Chris fixed a bug in filtering events by tags.
- Chris fixed not displayed report plots by migrating to a newer version of
- Aditya improved "cancel" buttons.
- Piotr fixed a bug resulting in server error while deleting an airport.
- Piotr updated outdated files on production.
- Piotr fixed a bug in event import functionality.