AMY release v2.0.0 - 2018-08-05
Major AMY v2.0.0 was released on 2018-08-05.
- Starting small, Piotr made improvements to the admin dashboard and the person details page.
- Piotr added validation for assigning trainee with progress - now they have to be a learner in a training task beforehand.
- Piotr enhanced some models and forms with a new field "Country".
- Piotr added a view for finding duplicate training requests, and a tool for merging them.
- Piotr switched Code of Conduct to a similar one proposed by GitHub.
- Piotr made some invasive changes to the UI. This is one huge PR and fixes some old issues (see more in linked PR), but mostly it should be considered as a UI refresh.
- Piotr changed what data is saved on person profile upon accepting that person's training request.
- Piotr changed how membership data (due workshops) is counted.
- Piotr changed a lot of things around training requests. See this PR and related issues:
- #1227, Download selected trainee applications
- #1284, Trainees with training event should be automatically accepted
- #1291, Include Matched Event when downloading Training Applications
- #1292, Fix explanatory text for Training Application Group Name.
- Piotr fixed a bug preventing all eligible trainees for instructor badges to show up in the results.
- Piotr provided some fixes for bulk-upload (see more details in linked PR).