AMY release v2.1.0 - 2018-09-28¶
Major AMY v2.1.0 was released on 2018-09-28.
Most notable features of this release are instructor training seats mechanism and training applicants scoring mechanism. More on them in "New features" below.
- Piotr upgraded Django to v2.1 and included some other deployment-related features: "AMY_" prefix for all env vars, moved includable templates to a separate directory, removed logout page (instead we get redirected to login page with a message), and sped-up All Events page.
- Piotr brought back sticky navigation bar - it was removed in v2.0.
- Piotr added ORCID to
- Big: Piotr extended Memberships to include training seats mechanism; it helps admins keep track of and control people assigned to Instructor Training events out of their organization Membership.
- Big: Piotr added Training Requests (semi-automated) scoring mechanism, for admins' convenience.
- Jonah fixed Google Maps API (it wasn't showing maps properly).
- Piotr removed old residues of Bower that somehow survived v2.0.0 release.
- Piotr fixed missing pagination and not working correctly filters on workshop requests page.
- Piotr made a bunch of fixes and improvements to the Instructors by date report page (speed-ups, visual improvements, colorization etc.).
- Big: Piotr adjusted
DCSelfOrganizedEventRequestso that they have the same features:
- the same states (pending, accepted, discarded)
- the same actions (accept & create new event, change state to accepted, discard, edit).
- Piotr unified some forms buttons (they were displaying "Cancel" button).