AMY release v2.4.0 - 2019-01-02
Major AMY v2.4.0 was released on 2019-01-02.
This release is sporting a new commenting system that replaces old "notes" fields on Events, Persons, Organizations, Memberships, Training Requests and Workshop Requests. The summary of other changes is available below.
- Piotr enabled resizing for permission box on Person Edit Permissions page.
- Piotr changed filtering logic in Find Workshop Staff - now instead of
conjoining badges (
badge1 AND badge2 AND badge3), we're summing them (
badge1 OR badge2 OR badge3).
- Piotr added the Library Carpentry tag
- Piotr extended "Instructors num taught" by splitting the summary per
each tag (SWC, DC, LC, TTT), and adding
- Piotr added commenting system, based on former Django Contrib
django-comments. Also the comments support Markdown now.
- Piotr extended "Find Workshop Staff" with CSV download (which required a bit of internal changes).
- Piotr extended "Workshops/Learners/Instructors over time" with additional filters.
- Piotr added redirects from old URLs (pre-v2.3.0), to new (v2.3.0+) ones.